Series 3 PassMaster - A Tutorial and Exam Simulation
Series 3 PassMaster is a comprehensive, Web-tutorial and exam simulator and these two
distinct program components help you customize and streamline study time, and refine your test-taking skills. Let us explain:
- The PassMaster "Tutorial" is a study section with questions that can be sorted by difficulty
and exam area topic. After responding to each question, you will receive instant feedback with
explanatory answers and rationale. By using the PassMaster Tutorial you will be able to effectively
study and focus on your weakest areas.
- The PassMaster "Practice Test" is the exam simulator, and the testing format closely resembles the
actual Series 3 exam. The simulation teaches you how to mark questions for review and how to
budget your test-taking time. You may take an unlimited number of timed-test and results are scored
like the actual test.
IFM's PassMaster features include:
- A 600+ question database, reinforced with new and more challenging questions
- A tutorial divided according to the 10 subject areas covered in the Series 3 Exam
- Detailed explanations accompanying each tutorial question
- Exam simulations and screen layout modeled after the actual exam
- Scoring that mirrors the actual exam
Click here for a free demonstration!
Series 3 PassMaster compliments the IFM's two Series 3 texts - the
Futures and Options and the Guide to U.S. Futures Regulation - and is designed to enhance
your overall learning experience. It should not be considered as a stand-alone program except by individuals
with a strong knowledge of futures and options and by those who are re-establishing
an inactive NFA registration.
Cost: $85 for a six-month Web subscription. PassMaster is provided as a single-user license and
access is nontransferable to another person and cannot be shared. It is valid for 6-months from date of purchase.
To order: online click here or call 202.223.1528.